Personal Days: Birthday

If 1) I were on Facebook and 2) you were my friend, you'd have gotten a notice that today is my birthday. And I got about that many candles on my cake.

I don't ever make big plans for my birthday. I keep it low key. I simply like to go to dinner and movie with Jana and the boys. That's the only party and present I ever want.

When the boys were little they were annually surprised that the movie they were dying to see was, in some mysterious way, always the EXACT movie Dad wanted to see for his birthday.

Year after year, what an amazing and fortunate coincidence!

Goodness, there was no better birthday present than taking Brenden and Aidan to a movie they were busting to see.

Fond, fond memories.

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply